Tuesday 6 November 2012

We Love Moby!

I (Megan) am OBSESSED with baby wearing. I love cuddling babies and the idea that I could cuddle a baby even when doing dishes and cleaning and going for a walk is like the coolest thing ever. Also, strollers are really hard to use on African roads.

So, I knew that I wanted to be well-equipped for all our baby caring needs at Abide. I wanted great quality baby carriers on hand for the moms and dads at the center and for babysitting (and maybe future fostering?). So I researched like crazy and settled on wanting a wrap and a soft structured carrier.

For our wrap, Moby very generously donated TEN Moby wraps! They come in a variety of beautiful colors and designs and after the initial overwhelming feeling they are really easy to use. It only took me two or three tries before I had the wrap down and putting baby in and out is super easy. They're a great sturdy material so when baby is in they feel secure and you can confidently use your hands for other chores. You can easily wash them and throw them in a diaper bag when you head out. From my experience babies love them and sleep great safely wrapped up and cuddled up to a caregiver.

So below we have some great shots from the fabulously talented Kate Casaday of our Moby in action:





Thank you Moby! We are officially fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment