Here's how it works:
1. Help us spread the word by sharing this image on FB, blogs, twitter, instagram, etc...
2. For every $1,000 we raise in the month of December we will do one random act of kindness (RAK).
3. We'll take a photo of the RAK and share it on our social media pages.
4. Our goal? 20 RAKs by Christmas ($20,000)!
How to get involved?
1. Donate to help us get to our 20 RAKs
2. Donate $50 or more and we'll send you an ornament handmade by one of our kids or caregivers as a thank you. We have three options and you can choose which one you want!
For a $25 donation
For a $50 donation
For a $100 donation
For any size donation
Our Progress: [keep checking back for updates!]
1. Coffee for a friend going through a hard time (Washington DC)
3. Filling up two jerry cans of water from her well for her neighbors. (Madagascar)
4. Coffee for a friend studying for finals (Washington DC)
5. Gift card for someone who lost a loved one (Washington DC)
6. Treating the ladies on Abide staff to pedicures (Uganda)
7. Bringing sodas to the hardworking Social Workers at Ekisa Ministries (Uganda)
8. Back on My Feet participant in Philadelphia giving his lunch away to another homeless person (Philadelphia)
9. Back on My Feet participants encouraging construction workers near their home (Philadelphia)
10. Back on My Feet participant who helped a woman who had fallen on the street (Philadelphia)
11. Coming soon!
12. Coming soon!
13. Coming soon!
14. Coming soon!